When posting comments, please observe these participation guidelines:
- Be respectful of others who use this site.
- While we welcome debate and dissent, we discourage any personal attacks (on authors, other users or any individual).
- Persistent trolling and mindless abuse will not be tolerated.
- Stick to the topic, and keep the comments concise.
- Do not use language that is offensive, inflammatory or provocative (this includes, but is not limited to, swearing and obscene or vulgar comments).
- Do not break the law (this includes libel, condoning illegal activity, and contempt of court).
- Do not use this site for any political purposes.
- Do not impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or an organization.
- Do not make any commercial endorsement or promotion of any product, service or publication.
- Do not post spam-like comments not relevant to the discussion.
- Do not post personal information in comments, such as addresses, phone numbers or other online contact details, which may relate to you or other individuals.
Blog comments will be moderated to ensure that they comply with the comment moderation guidelines stated above. If comments don’t comply with the guidelines, they will not be published.
Here is a brief outline of how we evaluate comments:
- Is this comment on the topic? Does it positively contribute to the discussion? Can it be discussed publicly? If the answer is Yes to all these questions, the comment will be published and any response if needed, will be posted within 24 business hours.
- Is this person asking for information about our products or service requests? If so, we’ll pass the query on, and ensure that it is dealt with as quickly as possible.
This blog is made available to readers as a part of Tally’s thought leadership initiative and is solely to provide the readers with general information and understanding of GST Model law. As such, this does not constitute specific legal advice. This blog should not be used as a substitute for specific legal advice.
Are you GST ready yet?
Get ready for GST with Tally.ERP 9 Release 6