The primary goal of this blog is to deliver quality content about the Goods and Services Tax (GST). If you would like to share information, observations or ideas, you are welcome to write for us, and contribute towards providing our readers with all the information that they need on GST.
As a corporate blog, we have a few guiding principles with respect to quality and the nature of content we publish. A lot of thought goes into what is published as each article is reviewed by at least two independent experts before it is published.
You could start with reading through some of the recently published articles on our blog to understand the nature of content we publish.
When writing for us, consider the following pointers:
- Share practical examples. We expect the readers to gain new insights with every article they read. They must also understand the implications of the same on their business and on themselves.
- Feel free to share your expertise with us. GST is the domain of this blog and we welcome all factual and accurate related information.
- Don’t be afraid to express your opinion. You must not, however, make statements on political parties, leaders, and other organisations.
- When you share your write-up, please make sure to provide links to the sources that were your learning resources. Citing the honest source is important.
- We abide by the rules of conciseness, clarity, and factuality. Ensure that your article follows these rules.
Sounds good? Drop us a message!
If you’re interested in writing for us, please fill in this contact form. Make sure you include the following:
- URLs to any articles that you have written, or examples of any of your write-ups.
- Mention 2-3 concrete examples of topics you’d be interested to explore and write about (please outline the key points that you’d like to raise and discuss in your article, and its structure).
Cant’t wait to hear from you!
Are you GST ready yet?
Get ready for GST with Tally.ERP 9 Release 6
11,310 total views, 4 views today