How to Manage Reverse Charge Transactions in Tally.ERP 9
In this blog we are addressing reverse charge for two specific scenarios and how they are handled in GST Software by Tally – Tally.ERP 9 Release 6
- Services under reverse charge
- Advance payment to unregistered dealer
Services under reverse charge
GST law, like Service Tax, has classified many taxable services under ‘reverse charge’.
What this means is that the recipient of these services will be liable to pay taxes to the department as we have discussed in our previous blogs.
The list of certain services that fall under reverse charge scenarios are listed on Central Board of Excise & Customs website at http://www.cbec.gov.in/resources//htdocs-cbec/gst/list-of-services-under-reverse-charge-2.pdf
Advance payment to unregistered dealer
In GST, any advance payment made to an unregistered dealer is also subject to Reverse Charge, that is receiver of service or the person making advance payment to unregistered dealer shall be liable to pay taxes.
To understand how these scenarios are handled in GST-Ready Tally.ERP 9 Release 6, view below videos
How to record services under Reverse Charge in Tally.ERP9 Release 6
How to Manage Advance Paid to Unregistered Dealers in Tally.ERP 9
For more details, please visit TallyHelp.
Learn how to upgrade to Tally’s GST Software here.
Buy GST-Ready Software online by clicking here.
Are you GST ready yet?
Get ready for GST with Tally.ERP 9 Release 6
108,848 total views, 24 views today
Author: Shailesh Bhatt
Comments are closed.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- 38th GST Council Meeting: Updates and Highlights
- How Automation of Sales and Purchase Register Has Helped Businesses
- Ratio Analysis: How it Helps Determine A Company’s Financial Health
- Stock Summary Report & its Advantages
- How Re-order Level of Stock Helps Keep Your Company’s Financial Health Stable
- For Business Owners (32)
- For Tax Practitioners (6)
- GST: All you need to know (328)
- MSME Zone (14)
- Opinions (26)
- Uncategorized (1)