Preview Plan and a Sneak Peek into GST Ready Software Tally.ERP 9 Release 6
We are pretty close to making our GST Ready software release, in line with the country’s imminent GST rollout.
Here is our detailed plan to make you GST-Ready with Tally:
– A Preview program that enables you to get comfortable with GST by downloading GST enabled Software Tally.ERP 9 Release 6 (Beta)
– Go live with the final launch of Tally.ERP 9 Release 6 (Gold)
Make note of these important timelines.
– Preview program will start on the weekend of 17th June. Contact your Tally Partners for further information.
– Final launch of Tally.ERP 9 Release 6 during the week of 26th June.
The preview will also include Tally.Developer 9, Tally.Server 9, and Shoper 9.
What is a Preview Release?
A Preview Release gives you early access to the product for you to use and get comfortable.
Make a copy of your data and familiarize yourself with the product. With the limited time before the GST roll out, this Preview will help you prepare yourself better.
Note: A Preview Release is ‘not a Gold version’ , and you must not use this with your live data.
How do I get started with the Preview Release?
Our Preview Release is available on our website. Download and install Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.0 (Beta). It will take just a few minutes as always.
Our “Voice of the Customer” Program
In this journey towards creating a GST-ready Software Tally.ERP 9, we worked closely with some of you under our “Voice of the Customer Program”. Our Product team empaneled over 140 Customers and Partners (randomly selected) across India and continuously worked towards making all of us GST-Ready.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank each one of you. Your contribution was really insightful and helped us to make a better product.
Thank You once again!
Do watch the video for a sneak peek into Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.0 (Beta)!
Update: Tally.ERP 9 Release 6 (GST-Ready Software) is available now. Please download it and share your feedback by replying to this post.
Are you GST ready yet?
Get ready for GST with Tally.ERP 9 Release 6
81,662 total views, 168 views today
Author: Rakesh AgarwalHead of Product Management
Comments are closed.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- How Godown Summary Helps in Better Inventory Management
- Stock Query and Its Benefits For Better Inventory Management
- Payment Performance of Debtors and How It Helps Maintain Cash Flow
- Filing Annual Return GSTR-9 using Annual Computation Report in Tally.ERP 9
- Why Inventory Movement Analysis Plays a Crucial Role in Businesses?
- For Business Owners (27)
- For Tax Practitioners (6)
- GST: All you need to know (328)
- MSME Zone (14)
- Opinions (26)
- Uncategorized (1)