(English) Stock Summary Report & its Advantages
Sorry, this post is not available in Tamil For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language.
Stock analysis is extremely crucial for any business as stock play the role of a company’s heartbeat. From stock movement to reordering to stock ageing, various reports are involved in order to get the right information about your business’ inventory. It is only with these crucial reports can one identify the important aspects of stock items and thus take business decisions worry-free. One such report is Stock Summary.
What is Stock Summary?
A Stock Summary is a statement of the stock-in-hand on a particular date. It is one of the primary inventory statements that updates the stock record in real-time as and when transactions are entered. Stock Summary provides information on stock groups and shows the quantity details, rate and closing value of the stock items under them.
Benefits of Stock Summary Report:
- You can view the entire stock flow ranging from opening stock goods inwards, goods outwards to the closing stock can be analysed in terms of its quantity.
- You can identify and view the available stock at different locations and take purchase and sale decisions accordingly.
- A clear view of purchase and sales order outstanding which will further help you decide on the actionable tasks to improve your business’ cashflow.
- It gives you an insight into the quantitative movement of each stock item.
- With details about the Nett Stock, you can even establish great relationship with your consumers by giving them suggestions and alternative choices when the demanded stock is unavailable.
The Stock Summary report with stock valuation methods can be used to view the effects of different methods on the value of stock. Each stock item can be set up to have a different stock valuation method. In some instances, a particular method of valuation may be required, for example, to assess the replacement value or saleable value of stock. Tally.ERP 9 displays stocks in any or all the valuation methods dynamically and simultaneously, without any complicated procedure. Tally’s stock summary report is so dynamic that apart from just showing you a list of inventories, you can do so much more. You can also view profitability and consumption details for each stock item and will give you a drill down of each stock item to track the micro-level details which are crucial for planning way ahead. Quite interesting, isn’t it? Take a free-trial of Tally.ERP 9 today and manage your business more efficiently.
Are you GST ready yet?
Get ready for GST with Tally.ERP 9 Release 6
105,020 total views, 135 views today
Author: Pratibha DevasenapathyA newbie in the world of finance writing with a passion to learn something new each day. Pratibha has shown exponential enthusiasm to understand the world of MSME and financing and has been writing blogs to spread knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and social media. With a vast experience of 6 years in digital content writing, she draws attention towards the importance of digital medium through her words.
Comments are closed.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Latest on GST
- தங்கள் ஆண்டு வருவாயை கணக்கில் கொள்ளாமல் ஜிஎஸ்டியின் கீழ் பதிவு செய்ய வேண்டிய நபர்கள்
- ஜிஎஸ்டிஆர்-3B தவணை தேதி – ஆகஸ்ட் 25 அல்லது 28?
- ஜிஎஸ்டிஆர்-3பி-ல் மாறும் ஐடீசியை கோருவது எப்படி
- வரி ஆலோசகர்களுக்கான ஜிஎஸ்டி வருமான விவரங்களை சமர்ப்பிக்கும் வழிகாட்டி
- டேலி.ஈஆர்பீ 9 வெளியீடு 6-ஐ பயன்படுத்தி ஜிஎஸ்டி வருமான விவரங்களை (படிவம் ஜிஎஸ்டிஆர்-1) தாக்கல் செய்வது எப்படி
- GST Billing (12)
- GST Compliance (9)
- E-Commerce under GST (7)
- GST E-way Bill (34)
- GST Fundamentals (57)
- Input Tax Credit (16)
- GST Procedures (21)
- GST Rates (10)
- GST Registration (25)
- GST Returns (48)
- GST Sectorial Impact (15)
- GST Software Updates (26)
- GST Transition (21)
- GST Updates (31)
- Opinions (26)
- Uncategorized (1)