How to Calculate the Value on which GST should be Charged?
With the advent of GST on 1st July, 2017, an immediate task on your hands is to generate accurate invoices that meet the criteria laid down for GST tax invoices. An important component of a GST tax invoice is the tax collected on the supply….
Are you GST ready yet?
Get ready for GST with Tally.ERP 9 Release 6
193,619 total views, 394 views today
Subscribe to our newsletter
- 38th GST Council Meeting: Updates and Highlights
- How Automation of Sales and Purchase Register Has Helped Businesses
- Ratio Analysis: How it Helps Determine A Company’s Financial Health
- Stock Summary Report & its Advantages
- How Re-order Level of Stock Helps Keep Your Company’s Financial Health Stable
- For Business Owners (32)
- For Tax Practitioners (6)
- GST: All you need to know (328)
- MSME Zone (14)
- Opinions (26)
- Uncategorized (1)